The National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Panel has stated Erectile dysfunction as impotence. ED patients are likely to experience low self-esteem, poor quality of life, and complex equations with a partner.
Lifestyle, psychogenic, eating habits, and biological factors incriminated in the development of ED. Age is one of the potent factors related to impotence among men. The well-known study has highlighted 39% of men aged above 40 years are often diagnosed with low libido and ED. As the age increases, the disability of erection increases.
To tackle all these medicinal disorders, scientists have strived to develop a chemically potent medication known as Levitra. It is made up of an active substance called vardenafil. Let us see how vardenafil is distinctly effective compared with the other sustaining ED substances based on the information available.
What causes Erectile dysfunction?
No single reason leads to an extreme level of impotence. There are multiple reasons creating disturbance mentally and physically in a person’s life. By virtue of age, the duration of erection gets affected.
Alcohol and other smoking substances like marijuana often lead to low strength and inability to achieve desired erection. Various medical conditions such as diabetes, fluctuating blood pressure, heart disorder may lead to poor blood circulation, impacting the penile erection.
In this technologically driven era, people function like robots, paying the slightest attention to their mental development. Depression is multiplying among adolescents and adults, indicating 10% of the world population suffering from hypertension.
Stress not only impacts psychological growth, but it also reflects its negative impact physically pertaining to a lower erection rate. To combat depression, you may use SSRI medications casually contributing to treat erectile dysfunction.
How Levitra acts?
Levitra performs by inhibiting an enzyme known as PDE5, in charge of crushing down the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). An agent fostering smoothness in the cavernosal muscle cells helps in releasing proper blood flow leading to penis erection.
Bayer Healthcare is the manufacturer of Levitra, which is widely used among adults to treat erectile dysfunction. Unlike vardenafil, there are other PDE 5 inhibitors like tadalafil and sildenafil. The fast-acting mechanism with the onset record of absorption within half an hour has set Levitra apart from these two PDE5 inhibitors.
What is Levitra used for?
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the use of Levitra for treating erection deficiency. European and American markets keep this brand as physicians mostly prefer it for overcoming ED disorders among patients.
The medication serves the problems in male sexual disability. It inhibits adequate blood flow between the two cylindrical soft tissues and the penile, making it ready for erection with outstanding sustainability.
In accordance with its sexual acceleration, it regulates maintaining the proper blood pressure, preventing a patient from reaching the level of faintness.
This medication does not have a shield against sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B, and gonorrhea. To practice healthy sex, make use of condoms.
How to make Levitra more effective?
Levitra works well, but to help it perform effectively, you need strong commitment. Here are some of the organic ways through which you can boost medication’s efficiency and attain the desired erection.
Engage in a healthy lifestyle
- Over health will make penile erection more prominent. Physical activity like exercises and a workout regimen will regulate the flow of blood and juices internally, leading to a lower ED risk.
- Maintaining a balanced diet, including vitamins, minerals, and trace elements, will make your immune system stronger. Avoid eating junk and processed food, as it decreases the metabolism resulting in the arrival of other medical conditions.
- Also, cut on the intake of tobacco in the form of cigarettes or other cannabis stuff. As alcohol adulterates your blood, it mixes with your blood by surviving in your bloodstream for 40 days making it less effective for circulation. Consuming less alcohol will also allow your body to absorb proper nutrients.
Don’t fill your stomach completely
- You should avoid eating excess heavy meals, which leaves no space for water or oxygen. Always fill your stomach in the proportion of one-third for food, one-third for water, and one-third for air, as fatty meals will engage the flow of blood towards your stomach, helping the excreting organs with digestion.
- Your dinner should include salad and grilled protein, with fewer carbs to avoid acidity depriving you of proper sleep. It may also lead to a lack of satisfactory sexual activity. To stop the influence of big meals on erection, eat wisely.
Take proper Levitra dosage
- It is essential to inform your doctor about your other medications, including health supplements, regarding your previous medical history, and whether you’re allergic to any substance or food. This information will allow your healthcare service provider to give you an adequate dose, giving you more health benefits with lesser side effects.
- Monitor your health for a week if you’re not identifying any positive change in your health. Please give your feedback to your doctor so that he can increase your dose or give you alternative medication.
Do not increase or decrease the amount without the guidance or approval of your doctor, as it may lead to severe health problems. Also, make sure to have your dose at the same time at regular intervals. Taking on precise time will allow the smooth mechanism to give you better results.
Side effects of Levitra
Like any other medications, Levitra also makes specific changes in your body until it gets wholly adapted within the system. Some typical signs include head pain, drowsiness, cold, cough, stomach pain, acidity, lower back pain, muscle spasms, less focus, face flushness, and skin rashes.
Other severe effects include retinal inefficiency leading to lack of vision of left/right or both eyes, and blurred vision is a point of concern. Stop taking the medication if you find any changes in eyesight, and simultaneously intimate your doctor for professional care.
Some rare side effects after having Levitra are a continual erection lasting up to four hours. That’s a call for emergency as it is a disorder named Priapism. Stocked blood leaving no room for oxygen in the penis creates hours of erection, leading to pain in tissues.
This is not the complete list of side effects. For more information related to your case, please discuss it with your doctor. Also, do not wait for minor signs to turn up into a significant issue. Immediately seek professional help if you administer discomfort in your body behavior.
Levitra dosages and precautions
An orange-colored pill, available in 5mg, 10 mg, and 20mg, is Levitra. It is packed with a box of 4, making it easy for a user to remove each day before consuming. You may drink it orally along with water or milk.
It takes half an hour to absorb and show its efficiency ultimately. Therefore, you may have it thirty minutes before bedtime or before commencing the actual sexual activity for proper stimulation.
It is advised to have a single dose a day, but if you’re planning to have sex more than one time a day. Then please discuss with your doctor if you can have multiple doses or other strategies to suffice your sexual excitement.
Precautionary measures before taking Levitra:
If you have a medical history related to the below health conditions, do not consume this medication without the green signal from your doctor:
- Heart stroke
- Cardiovascular complications
- High or low blood pressure
- Kidney or liver impairment
- Inappropriate penis shape
- Respiratory depression
- Patients with nitrate therapy
- History of abuse or drugs
Teenagers below 18 years of age should not consume Levitra, Cialis, or Viagra. And older adults above 65 years of age should avoid any PDE5 medications. They share the common reasons for the chemicals substances that may react harshly within the system leading to fatal issues.
The FDA has not approved any women to use PDE5 inhibitors. However, they may use SSRI for treating diabetes that indirectly suppresses the signs of sexual disability.
Other lifestyle habits, including alcoholism and drinking grapefruit juice when interacted with Levitra, may lead to excessive drowsiness.
How to buy cheap Levitra online?
Buying Levitra online is not only a cheaper option, but it also saves your energy by visiting a physical pharmacy. Ordering Vardenafil which is Levitra’s generic version, from an online pharmacy requires less hassle with quicker delivery service at your doorstep.
However, before making your order, please ensure to check the authenticity of the website. It is essential to identify the verified online vendor as it may assure you of receiving the desired medication sourced from leading manufacturers without any change in quality and quantity.
Also, do not forget to check the review section as it will allow you to validate the timely service and support availed by other customers using this pharmacy. Choosing an excellent reputed pharmacy will help you buy any ED medication to maintain due privacy and confidentiality.