Terms & Condition
The use of the website practicalanxietysolutions.com (the "Site") and the services made available on the Site ("Services") is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Service (these "Terms"). By using any of the Services and accessing the Site, the User agrees to be bound by, and use the Company’s Services in compliance with these Terms thereof.
This document details the terms and conditions regarding use of Services provided by the Company to the User.
No Medical Advice
- The Services provided by the Company including but not limited to the articles available on the Site may offer information pertaining to but not limited to health, fitness, nutritional etc.
- The information available on the Site has been created and provided for educational and informational purposes only and the same can neither be construed as practice of medicine nor is the same intended to convey medical advice.
- The information provided on the Site should not be used by the User as a replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and it is expressly stated that such information does not and cannot replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any actions or inaction on a User’s part premised on the information that is available on the Site.
- The Company is a provider of information and content pertaining to mental health, better sleep, preventing anxiety etc. in the health and wellness space. However, the Company hereby expressly disclaims that it is not a health care or medical services provider and as such its Services or the information available on the Site should not be considered medical advice. It is further stated that medical advice can only be provided a physician or medical service provider.
- In the interest of full disclosure, the Company hereby acknowledges that third party research has demonstrated that meditation can assist in the prevention of and recovery from a myriad conditions including but not limited to physical and mental health issues. However, the Company hereby expressly disclaims all claims, representations or guarantees that its Services or information available on the Site shall necessarily provide a physical, mental or therapeutic benefit.
- The Company further acknowledges the fact that there have been instances where people with certain conditions like anxiety and depression have experienced worsening symptoms in conjunction with intensive meditation practice. Therefore, the Company strongly advises the User(s) with existing mental health conditions to consult their health care providers before starting a meditation practice.
- Any health information and links on the content available on the Site, whether provided by the Company directly or by contract from third parties, is provided for the sole purpose of User’s convenience and as such the Company hereby disclaims all warranties regarding the suitability, usability etc. of the same.
- It is the User’s responsibility and liability to ensure compliance with all applicable laws when using the Services of the Company or the Information provided on the Site.
- Except as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, or as the Company may
authorize expressly in writing, the User shall not directly or indirectly through any
other person or entity indulge in the following:
- store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any of the information; audio, visual, and audiovisual works, or other content made available on the Services and the Site (collectively, "Service Content") or,
- compile or collect any Service Content as part of a database or other work or,
- use any automated tool or programs such as bots to access or use the Services or the information provided on the Site or,
- use any automated tool or programs such as bots to store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any Service Content or,
- rent, lease, or sublicense the User’s access to the Services to another person or,
- use any Services or Service Content for any purpose except for the User’s own personal use or,
- circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Services or,
- use the Services and the Site in a manner that overburdens, or that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of, the Services or the Site in general or,
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright and trademark notices) on any portion of the Services or any Service Content or the Site.
- The User shall not use Services to:
- email, upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content including but not limited to comments etc. that contain libelous, obscene, tortious, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable elements or,
- harm the Company or third parties in any way or,
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity or,
- email, post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content including but not limited to comments etc. that the User does not have a right to transmit under any contractual or fiduciary relationships or under any applicable law (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information disclosed or learned under nondisclosure agreements or as part of employment relationships) or;
- email, post, upload or otherwise transmit any content including but not limited to comments etc. that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other right of any party or,
- email, post, upload, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other forms of solicitation on the Site or,
- email, post, upload, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer programs, files, or codes designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or,
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services or,
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation or;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another or,
- store or collect personal data about other users.
Links and Third Party Content
- The content on the Site may display, or contain links to, third party products, services, and Web sites. Any opinions, services, offers, advice, statements, or other information that constitutes part of the content authored, expressed, or made available by other users or other third parties on the Site, or which is accessible through or may be located using the Company’s Services and the Site (collectively, "Third Party Content") are those of the respective authors or producers and not of the Company or its officers, shareholders, directors, agents, employees, or representatives.
- The Company has no control whatsoever over the Third Party Content available on the Site and as such it does not endorse such Third Party Content. Furthermore, the Company does not guarantee the quality, integrity or accuracy of such Third Party Content.
- The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all responsibilities and liabilities for the performance of any Third Party Content or any information or materials advertised in any Third Party Content.
- By using the Services, the User may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. The Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to the User by use of or reliance on any goods, services, or information available on or through any third party service or Third Party Content. It is the User’s responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available on and through use of the Services.
IPR Rights and Publicity
- "PAS," the Company’s logo, and any other product, article or service name or slogan displayed on the Company’s Services and the Site are trademarks/Copyrights of the Company and its suppliers or licensors.
- The User has no right to copy, imitate or use, in whole or in part, the trademarks/Copyrights as specified in clause 6.1 without the prior written permission of the Company or the applicable trademark holder.
- The User shall not use any metatags or any other form of "hidden text" utilizing "PAS" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of the Company without its prior written permission.
- The look and feel of the Services, including all page headers, button icons, custom graphics and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and the trade dress of the Company and shall not be imitated, used or copied, in part or in whole, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- All other registered trademarks, company names and product names or logos mentioned in the Services or on the Site is the property of their respective owners. Reference to any processes, products, services, or other information, by trade name, supplier, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply sponsorship, endorsement, or recommendation thereof by the Company.
- The User agrees to allow the Company, and hereby do provide the Company with the necessary rights and licenses, to use the User’s name and logo on the Site, blog and/or in marketing materials, including case studies and as press references, to identify the User as a customer/client of the Company’s Services.
- The User agrees to act as a customer reference for the Services and agrees to respond reasonably to all such reference contacts.
- The Company shall have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Submissions including comments on the Site for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services.
- THE USER HEREBY WAIVES AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS/ACTIONS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY THIRD PARTY INCLUDING LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- The Company cannot be deemed to be in a position to review all material before it is posted on the Services and the Site. As such the Company cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. The Company has no responsibility or liability to anyone for nonperformance or performance of the activities described in this clause.
- The User may be provided with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if so elected by the User, about the Services and the Site ("Feedback"). The User agrees that the Company may, in its sole discretion, use the Feedback provided, including in future enhancements and modifications to the Services and the Site.
- The User hereby grants to the Company and its assigns a worldwide, fully transferable, perpetual, sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Feedback in any manner for any purpose, without restriction as to any media, software, or technology of any kind existing now or developed in the future, without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to the User or any third party.
- In the event the User signs up to receive promotional materials from the Company via push notifications and/or email , the Company shall use the data such User provides to the Company to provide the such communications as the User has requested.
- In the event, the User informs the Company that such User wishes to cancel email promotional materials by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of such communication.
- The User may also exercise his option to turn push notifications at the device level whenever he/she so desires.
- In the event the User provides his/her phone number to the Company directly or through a third-party for the specific purpose of receiving an SMS message with a link to the Services, the User will receive such SMS message (the “SMS Service”). Standard text message rates will apply. The Company shall endeavor to comply with these requests as soon as reasonably practicable. The User is advised that he/she may not be able to opt-out of receiving certain service or transactional email messages from the Company that are required to be provided with the Company’s Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The use of the Services and the Content and the Site is at the User’s own risk. The Company hereby discloses that when the Services or the Site are being used or accessed by the User, information shall be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of the Company and its suppliers. As such, the Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Services.
The Services and the Content are provided on an “As Is” basis. THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The completeness, currentness, accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the Content, text, graphics, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Services or the Company.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Services be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Services or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
By using the Services of the Company, the User agrees that such User:
- has the necessary authority and consent to accept these Terms and to enter into a binding agreement with the Company and to perform the obligations set out herein;
- is at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in his/her province, territory or country, to sign up as a registered user of the Products. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may view the audiovisual content displayed in the Products only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian and otherwise subject to these Terms.
- in the event that the User is utilizing the Services of the Company on behalf of an entity, such entity is duly incorporated, registered and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which the entity is established;
- in the event that the User is utilizing the Services for or on behalf of an entity or person, such User is authorized to enter into a binding agreement with the Company accept these Terms on such entity’s or person’s behalf;
The User shall indemnify and hold the Company, its directors, suppliers, agents, employees, and licensors, and its respective officers, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, and assigns harmless from any damages, costs, expenses, and liability caused by the User’s use of the Services and Service Content (including use of Customer Data with the Services), violation of these Terms, or violation of any rights of a third party through use of the Services or Service Content by the User.
Change to Services
The Company may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, add to, delete, suspend or terminate the Services and any content, services or material offered on or through the Services, for any or no reason, and with or without notice.
Change of Terms
The company reserves the right to update and make changes to these Terms from time to time. In case of such an event, the Company undertakes to convey any such update or change to the User via a reasonable means of communication. Thereafter, the User shall review these Terms and agrees to abide by them.
The then-current version of these Terms will supersede all earlier versions. The User agrees that the continued use of the Company’s Services after such changes have been published on the Site shall constitute acceptance of such revised Terms.
- The Services are controlled and operated from the Company's office. The Company makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, state and local laws and regulations.
- Enforcement of these Terms will be governed by the laws of USA, excluding its conflict and choice of law principles.
- Any and all claims arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services or Service Content shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in USA, and the User irrevocably agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Company’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not be construed to be a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing.
- In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
If any person has any questions or concerns about the Services or these Terms can Contact Us