Purchasing medicine is a kind of task when it comes to buying online. You need to be a lot more cautious, but the best part of buying medicine online is its delivery. You would be getting the medicine at home. Many people in the world are busy with their own stress and busy scheduled life, so it's a boon to get the medicine home with just a few clicks.
Many people in the world are suffering from different conditions. Anxiety and Depression are the conditions which people are facing at a higher level. There is no age limit for a person going through such a condition, So to treat it, people opt for medicine such as Trazodone. You should know all things before buying medicine online.
What Is Trazodone (Desyrel)?
Trazodone is a tricyclic antidepressant specifically prescribed to treat mental health problems like depression and anxiety; however, doctors also prescribe this medicine to treat sleeping problems like insomnia.
Trazodone is not available over the counter in the United States. To consume the medicine, you must consult a licensed medical professional for the prescription. To ensure Safety, you must purchase Trazodone through a legitimate telehealth company. Otherwise, you risk buying Trazodone illegally and with potentially counterfeit or dangerous ingredients. Trazodone is not a controlled substance nor a narcotic.
Others Than That:
Trazodone is approved by the FDA for treating major depressive disorders. According to the studies, this medication works moderately for disorders like PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder); it raises the respiratory threshold, which is why it is also used to treat panic attack disorders and anxiety.
How Does Trazodone Works?
Every medicine has a different working pattern. It depends on the drug class it belongs to. Medicine that belongs to the same drug class works the same. Trazodone belongs to the serotonin modulators, which work by increasing a certain chemical inside your brain(serotonin), which improves mood, appetite, and energy levels and also regulates your severe mood swings. (S.M., 2009)
Study: An efficient Research study was conducted to ensure the effectiveness of Trazodone within the patients diagnosed with MDD, that is, major depressive disorder.
Aim: Detecting the constructive outcome of the working of Trazodone for major depressive disorder as compared to venlafaxine.
Method: amongst the total subject of 324, 166 patients were advised to consume Trazodone and 158 with venlafaxine. The primary objective to test the efficiency was through changing the baseline in 17 items Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D) at week 8. Efficient scores were procured on week 8 for both of these medications: tramadol 15.4 and venlafaxine 16.4 in the last protocol.
Results: the results detected that the group of people who used venlafaxine found better out-turn whereas, Trazodone achieved a significant reduction in the 17 items Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D). The adverse effect noticed in Trazodone was dizziness, where on the other hand, the group who consumed venlafaxine experienced nausea and headaches.
Conclusion: the study concluded that both these medications are practical and functional for treating major depressive disorder.
Dosage Of Trazodone
To get safely treated by using the medicine, you must follow the dosages given by the doctor. Before that, you should know all the Ins and outs of the medicine to cure the condition. You should read the medicine’s leaflet or take the entire guidance from the doctor before taking medicine.
Trazodone is available as an oral tablet in the strengths of 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, and 300mg
- The initial dosage is 150mg per day which can be further increased to 50mg according to the intensity of the condition and expertise surveillance.
- This medication is taken orally.
- Doctors usually advise taking Trazodone once or twice daily, after a meal or a snack.
- Do not overdose on Trazodone as it can cause life-threatening effects
Side Effects Of Trazodone
Side effects are necessary when you consume a medicine. It is not compulsory that you would suffer from side effects, but there are chances of you going through common side effects like sleepiness. If any of the effects gets severe, you should get in touch with your medical practitioner as soon as possible.
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Precautions For Trazodone
Before consuming any medicine, it is necessary for you to know the precautionary measures. If you take precautions prior to consuming medicine, you will be safe by not getting affected by the side effects.
- It is strictly advised to inform your doctor about the medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always consult your doctor regarding the previous medical history and list all the ingredients used in the medicine. If you seem allergic to any of those ingredients, consult your doctor immediately.
- It is not advisable to drive or indulge in strengthening exercises such as swimming or running after consuming Trazodone.
- If you are about to have dental surgery, consult your doctor about consuming this medication.
- If you missed a dose, do not take two doses continuously.
- It is advised not to try alcohol with Trazodone as it will prove very dangerous.
How Can You Buy Trazadone Online?
Antidepressant medication, like Trazodone and its generic version, can be purchased through various online platforms. Buying Trazodone online is a straightforward process that allows customers to avoid going to the doctor in person.
A telehealth specialist will assess your health and issue an electronic prescription. The medicine will then be delivered to you in discrete packaging. While each online service is significantly different, they all need a confidential health examination and consultation with a virtual expert or physician before the drug is sent to you.
pay pal, credit-debit card
Where to Buy Trazodone?
Things To Know Before Buying Trazodone Online
Considerably, you should know a few important things before you buy any medicine online. As the online world has all positive and negative sides, knowing which website is better for you to get medicine is important.
The chances of getting addicted to Trazodone medicine are a bit lower unless you are consuming it for the specified time slot given by the doctor to consume. You should have a compulsory prescription for the same.
While purchasing medicine online,
- you should check the website's authenticity and genuinity.
- You can find the certificates the website holds.
- Know the reviews of the website you have chosen to buy from
- Read the reviews on the website.
Drug interactions Of Trazodone
Trazodone oral tablet can interact with several other medications. Do not take Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, tranylcypromine, or selegiline. Taking these drugs together raises your risk for serotonin syndrome. Notify your healthcare professional if you also use any of the following:
- St John’s wort
- Diuretic (water pill)
- Blood pressure medicine,
- An NSAID pain or arthritis medicine
- Blood thinners
- Other medicine for depression
- Triptan medicine to treat migraine headaches
Bottom Line From Practical Anxiety Solutions
The very first thing which comes in mind before consuming the medicine is its buying and consulting doctor. Medicine like Trazodone would be first consulted, and take a prescription. When consuming the medicine, consult your specialist before starting any dosage.
You should be wise enough to consume the medicine only in quantity prescribed by the doctor. Overdose of the medicine would lead to severe side effects. You should take the necessary precautions to get rid of such side effects.
- Stahl, Stephen M. "Mechanism of action of trazodone: a multifunctional drug." CNS spectrums 14.10 (2009): 536-546. From https://doi.org/10.1017/S1092852900024020 Obtain on 01/11/2022
- Haria, M., Fitton, A. & McTavish, D. Trazodone. Drugs & Aging 4, 331–355 (1994). https://doi.org/10.2165/00002512-199404040-00006 Obtain 01/11/2022
- Stevens, Brenda J., et al. "Efficacy of a single dose of trazodone hydrochloride given to cats prior to veterinary visits to reduce signs of transport-and examination-related anxiety." Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 249.2 (2016): 202-207. From https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.249.2.202 Obtain 01/11/2022
- Cantarelli, Maria da Graça, and Marco Antonio Marcolin. "Trazodone: pharmacology and drug interactions." Archives of Clinical Psychiatry (São Paulo) 33 (2006): 329-336. From https://doi.org/10.1590/S0101-60832006000600006 Obtain 01/11/2022
- Haria M, Fitton A, McTavish D. Trazodone. A review of its pharmacology, therapeutic use in depression and therapeutic potential in other disorders. From https://doi.org/10.2165/00002512-199404040-00006 Obtain 01/11/2022